Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weekly Menu for Kids ~ Week 3

After toying with the idea of working through the recipes I have listed for kids, I finally decided this week I ought to attempt from them. So I have very adventurously listed them. Wish me luck to get them all done.

Between, Konda is doing a western group dance at her school cultural on Monday. She was so trilled when her teacher asked her to choreograph her juniors. And then called to dance at the first line. So it's one exciting event for her altogether.


Week3BreakfastLunch
MondayDosa with Carrot KurmaVegetable chapathi
Tuesday
Sooji pongal
WednesdayBadham milkGreen Chappathi
ThursdayGarlic Cheese Butter SandwichIdli with Tomato Chutney
FridayPav with JamPav Bhaji

Will be posting the dishes that I made last week soon.

Check out my Blogging Marathon buddies in action! Priya Suresh, Jay, Gayathri, Monika, PJ, Priya Vaasu, Azeema, Reva, Ayeesha, Veena, Usha & Soumya.

No comments:

Post a Comment