Sunday, January 9, 2011

Weekly Menu for Kids ~ Week 1

Sunday makes everybody lazy I suppose. Finally after much contemplation on what I was going to do today, I decided to write down what I can make for the kids the coming week.

Planning Kid's Breakfast and Lunch makes things much easier to manage, especially when it listed out. We can at least hold out to them saying this is what is planned.
 

Week 2BreakfastLunch
MondayGarlic Bread with CheesePasta
Tuesday
Coconut Pulao with Kadala Curry
WednesdayMini UthappamsPav Baji
ThursdaySemiya UpmaCurd Rice with Potato Podimas
FridayOnion Tomato SandwichesSambar Sadam

Hopefully I am able to make what's decided. Enjoy whatever day is left out!

Check out my Blogging Marathon buddies in action! Priya Suresh, Jay, Monika, PJ, Priya Vaasu, Azeema and Reva.

No comments:

Post a Comment