Sunday, January 30, 2011

Kid's Delight ~ Chocolate Feast Round up

Chocolate Feast was the best thing to happen in a long time for me. Yes for many too I guess, with the many indulgence that came about. As usual I don't want to give reasons, there is no point actually. It's been a busy month and what with making so many chocolate craving dishes, I didn't want to end it completely.

You can understand how it must have been if I got entries the same day I announced it. That explained many are crazy about chocolate and its creations and adaptions. 

So get ready for a treat and many many efforts to control yourself!



Thank you everybody for your lovely contribution. Please check out the next Kid's Delight theme which is Street Food. 

Hopefully I haven't missed out any entry by mistake, please let me know if so.


Check out my Blogging Marathon buddies in action! Priya Suresh, Jay, Gayathri, Monika, PJ, Priya Vaasu, Azeema, Reva, Ayeesha, Veena, Usha & Soumya.

No comments:

Post a Comment