Monday, January 31, 2011

Healthy Moong Dal Roti

After blogging non stop for 30 days, I had real problem on the last day. It is such an irony! But I was saved by this Roti I had made for dinner as a health diet but never got around posting as I was busy with the many cakes that were getting experimented. This healthy rotis had to take a back seat. See how it came to save the day for me!

These were made the regular way as I do with Pesarattu. Except no rice was added nor was it diluted as a Dosa batter. Instead the batter was stored as a thick paste. Just before making the dinner, we had all the chopped vegetables added to the paste, patted down on a plastic sheet and cooked on a hot tawa on both sides.






I will come back to write the proper recipe as I am having internet connectivity problem. Please enjoy the pictures until them.

Check out my Blogging Marathon buddies in action! Priya Suresh, Jay, Gayathri, Monika, PJ, Priya Vaasu, Azeema, Reva, Ayeesha, Veena, Usha & Soumya.

No comments:

Post a Comment