Sunday, January 16, 2011

Weekly Menu for Kids ~ Week 2

It's back to planning the weekly menu again. I am happy to say that I was able to make at least half of the decided menu. Rest of the time I made something new that was not listed, yet since it was asked for, I ended up making it. Made the garlic bread with the rolls we got. Both Konda and Peddu loved this so much that they even wanted this for their lunch the next day.

Made pani puri which Konda assembled herself.



Week 2BreakfastLunch
MondayDosa with Carrot KurmaHoliday - same as for others
Tuesday
Banana Bread
Rasam Rice with Aloo Roast
WednesdayAppeys / PaniyaramCapsicum Rice
ThursdayPotato Cheese SandwichTomato Pasta
FridayPaneer ParathaFried Rice

We are visiting our relatives during the weekend. And it's holiday on Monday so I have to plan from Tuesday.

Hope everybody's enjoying their Pongal and great week ahead.

Check out my Blogging Marathon buddies in action! Priya Suresh, Jay, Monika, PJ, Priya Vaasu, Azeema, Reva, Ayeesha, Veena & Soumya.

No comments:

Post a Comment