Friday, February 26, 2010

Simple and Quick Macaroni with White Sauce Recipe

I know I just made the white sauce for the burgers and ended up having quite some left. I knew I will end up making this. I used to love this during my teens and wanted to see if Konda will like it to. Since this has a tendency to get thicken, I wanted to serve her for breakfast. She said she loved it. Of course with Konda one is never sure.

She ate most of it, leaving some saying she was full. I will have to try it again on her to see if she reacts as enthusiastic as today. I really loved tasting a spoon of it. Of course the diet is still there. Since I am eating mostly the regular food, I thought I will update once or twice depending on what new dishes I make.

Diet Program ~ Today

7. 00 am - Coffee with biscuits
10.00 am - 1 quarter piece of Ragi Roti
11.30 am - Buttermilk
1.30 pm -  3 Peas parathas
5.00 pm - 1 sandwich with cucumber
5.30 pm - 1 apple



Simple and Quick Macaroni with White Sauce Recipe

Ingredients Needed:

Macaroni -1 cup
Butter - 1/2 tsp
White Sauce - 2 -3 tsp
Milk - 1/2 cup
Pepper and Salt for taste

Boil macaroni in lots of water, drain it once it is cooked.

In a non stick pan, heat the butter, add the cooked macaroni and white sauce, stir well.

Then add the milk, pepper and salt. Adjust the seasoning and remove.

This takes about 10 mins max from the start to end, if you have the white sauce handy!

No comments:

Post a Comment