Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Menu for Kids ~ Third week!

After a week's break with the menu planner, I knew I had to get one in place, if I have to be sane. Else it becomes a real pressuring thought in the morning. Yesterday was quite easy as I had made Poha for Konda's lunch and sandwich for breakfast. Today was even more easy as it was Appams. with different side dishes. It is a great help when kids like one item so much that they won't mind repeating it in a week.

As I spoke about the difference in this event, I am going to make some of the entries that was sent. I have eyed Healthy Savoury Pancakes, Ragi Banana Paniyaram
Tri-Color Bell Peppers Omelette


Will update once I make these.


Week 3BreakfastLunch
MondayBread with Jam and ButterMasala Poha
Tuesday
Appam with Coconut Milk

Appam with Tomato Kurma
WednesdayRagi Banana PaniyaramParotta with PButter Masala
ThursdayKids' favorite chocolate pancakeCurd Rice with Pickle
FridayTri-Color Bell Peppers Omelette Variety Rice


I am hoping to be on schedule. Thanks for the entries. Keep them coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment