Monday, February 28, 2011

Blogging Marathon #3 - 7 Day Marathon!

Here comes another edition of Blogging Marathon. The first time I did for 31 days it was really very hectic. But from the feedback I got, I decided to do a 7 day Marathon. The response was even more electric. So much so that so many wrote back asking to join. The Marathon was very successful and everybody felt enriched with the experience.

Though all of us were happy getting to know so many new bloggers and made friends for life. For my own part, it has enriched my blogging life much more than I can say. I would surely want many more such experience to get know more and share lot with others.

Towards that I thought I should limit the number of bloggers joining the group to 12. The main reason being, when there are many each of the members might feel very hard pressed to check everybody on the list. So based on how this edition goes, I will change the rules again.

so for now first come first bases. The first 12 bloggers who write in to me, will be selected. I know how hard it was for me to decide this, believe me. But I wanted to experiment with it. So if you are interested, please hurry up!

I would like to thank Champa for her valuable inputs in suggesting these themes

As we saw, have some themes makes this more fun to do.

Mandatory rules for this Blogging Marathon are as below:

  1. Will have to post on all 7 days without fail
  2. Should follow the accepted theme all 7 days, meaning if you choose one topic like Rice, you should post all rice based recipes all 7 days.
  3. Should link up to all the bloggers who are part of this session.
  4. Should actively give feedback on others post.

Any one of the Theme that all of us can take will be:

30 minutes meals

Kid friendly Recipes

Seven days of Rice

Seven days of Salad

Select one dish for 7 different events going on. (meaning each day's post should be fitting to an online event)

Healthy bread with only 30 minutes work. (Raise time, oven time is not included)

Baked good.

I decided that the choice could be hard, so if you want I can make an exception and allow you to post one of each type a day. But I hope you will want to be taking up the challenge of other themes.

Marathon will begin on 3rd March and go on till 9th March. Please email me spicingyourlife@gmail.com if you are interested. I will respond with the details that are required.

Last date to email me your interest will be March 2nd 6 pm IST, as I will have to send the details to all the participants.

Thanks for the interest Friends. I am happy to say that I got 12 within moments of opening up! I feel so sorry in saying no to some of you. Hope you can all join me next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment