Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Kid's Delight Host List & Kid's Delight Volunteers

Though I did the Blogging Marathon for 30 long days, I think all of us were exhausted just by the posts we had to do. So when it was just for 7 days, it brought me closer to many more bloggers and gave room for more interaction.

I have really enjoyed doing it and though the past few days have been hectic, I am sure going to be updated on my blogging marathoners. What was even more special was the fact that all of them came forward to help in hosting my event Kid's Delight and even Volunteered to try out the entries that come for the event.

I have put up the host list and Volunteer list as Pages. Anytime you want to check out, check out the right side bar below the Event Logo for details.


If any of you are interested to volunteer trying out the entries, please leave comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment