Monday, February 21, 2011

Announcing the winner of the Sukham Ayu Cookbook ~ Special feature of ICC January

When I requested Jigyasa & Pratibha, for a recipe to be shared for Indian Cooking Challenge this month, they immediately asked if they could make this event more exciting. Since everybody followed the same recipe, we decided the winner can be selected through a lucky dip.

When the actual day came in for the members to post their version on the 15th, I was very excited. Both the authors were so much taken in by the response, the enthusiasm, each member showed when they recreated the Gujarati Dal from their Vegetarian Cookbook Sukham Ayu in their kitchen.


We waited for all the members to post and picked up a winner. The winner gets a copy of Sukham Ayu.

And the winner is....


PJ of Seduce Your Tastebuds....

Congratulations PJ, we will get in touch with you through email.

I know now you will have more reasons to try out that Kokam you have on hand..:)

PJ is such a sweet lady. She wanted to share her Kokam with me when I mentioned in my post saying I couldn't find it in my place.

No comments:

Post a Comment