Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Extending Blogging Marathon #3 - 7 Day Marathon Group 2!

Yes you read it right, I am announcing not because I didn't get 12 bloggers, but because I got so many whom I had to say to because I decided on only 12. I hated myself to say no. I know I sound funny but bloggers who have been on this group know what I mean. 

It was extremely fun doing this and I felt awful rejecting them. Infact flat 30 mins time I had 10 bloggers signed up and next 2 happened pretty soon. I had to immediately update the blog, still some wrote saying they want to join in.

So after a day of confused state, not sure how I am going to do this but yes I am going to have another group formed for all those wonderful folks who rushed in to say they want to be part of this. Those of you, who have already sent a mail I have included you. Rest if you are interested, please send me an email with your blog URL to spicingyourlife@gmail.com by 3rd noon IST.

The Themes are going to be the same as mentioned.

The second group will start the marathon a day later, meaning it will be 4th March to 10th March


No comments:

Post a Comment