Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Blogging Marathon #5 - 7 Day Marathon!

It's time for 5th edition of Blogging Marathon!

As last time, it's going to be 7 days of Marathon for each group.

Each group will be doing the Marathon one week. Those interested can opt for multiple weeks. But please let me know ahead as I will have to work on the groups.

9th - 15th May
16th - 22nd May
23rd - 29th May

The final date to send me an email will be 4th May IST.

Mandatory rules for this Blogging Marathon are as below:

  • Will have to post on all 7 days without fail
  • Should follow the accepted theme all 7 days, meaning if you choose one topic like Rice, you should post all rice based recipes all 7 days.
  • Should link up to all the bloggers who are part of this session.
  • Should actively give feedback on others post.

Any one of the Theme that all of us can take will be:


Under 15 mins Quick Breakfast: (Pre planned batters, dough allowed but the breakfast should come in combo with serving ideas)

Curry in a Hurry under 30 mins (Can be both dry and liquid gravies)

Seven Days of Indian Sweets (Laddos, Puddings, Kheer only)

Seven Days of Regional Specials (Cook dishes specific to one region/Cuisine. Eg, if you choose Andhra, it should be only Andhra special for all 7 days)

Seven Days of Microwave Meals

Seven Days of Colorful Dishes Kid's Special

Seven Days of Summer Coolers – (Kulfi, popsicle, sorbet, ice cream, gelato, No Juices)

I hope most of you will be willing to select the tough theme and do this challenge!

Please email me spicingyourlife@gmail.com if you are interested. I will respond with the details that are required.
I will accept the participation only if you email me with your theme. As it will be very hard to plan otherwise.

Last date to email me your interest will be 4th May IST, as I will have to send the details to all the participants.

I would like to thank Suma and Champa for sharing their ideas on the Themes
Please spread the details if you want your friends to be part of this marathon.

Let's gear up for another non stop blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment