Friday, August 19, 2011

Chocolate Marie Biscuit Balls aka Tsunami Ka Cake | Easy and Quick Snacks for Kids | Step by Step Recipe

Just as I said yesterday, today's post is exclusively made by Konda herself. This was a dish that her teacher made and got for them. I am not sure on what basis this is called Tsunami Ka Cake, but that's what she was told and she insisted I keep it same.

I got completely drenched while way back home. So I quickly told her that she can make that dish she was telling me in the morning. She was so excited and went about checking if I have all the things she needed. She was telling me that she was going to tell me only once and not repeat so I better listen to her properly and not make mistakes in the recipe..:)

She was all set to make the dish, while her brothers were hovering around. She said her teacher made with a full pack and almost half of the condensed milk tin. I said we would hardly want that much. So she grudgingly accepted to make do with just six biscuits because her brothers will also love to have them.

And yes, before I could finish with clicking the pictures I was left with just four of these treats. Konda first made as coins. Later decided to roll as balls, with the boys helping her. Some they popped into their mouth, while some found its way back to the plate.

Seeing how well these turned out, I was dreaming of bake less cakes and tarts with marie biscuits. Well for another day.






Chocolate Marie Biscuit Balls aka Tsunami Ka Cake

Ingredients Needed:

Marie Biscuits - 6 -8
Condensed Milk - 3 tsp
Cocoa powder/ Drinking Chocolate - 3 tsp

How to make

Take the biscuits in a blender / mixer and pulse into fine powder.

Transfer to a bowl, add the condensed milk and milk well. Add the cocoa powder/drinking chocolate along with it and combine to a even mix.

Make it into any shape as you desire.

Serve right away.


If you notice one is missing, well Chinnu popped it in

Sending this to Kamalika, who is hosting this month's edition of Kid's Delight, themed on No Fire Cooking for Kids.


Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#8

No comments:

Post a Comment