Sunday, September 18, 2011

Nutella and Dark Chocolate Cookies | Dark Chocolate Cookies with Nutella| Eggless Chocolate Cookies

On a Sunday it's not uncommon to see the kids playing through the day. The long hours of endless playing leaves them tired towards the late evening and before you can realise they are off for a nap, which extends almost towards their bed time. Imagine waking them up for their dinner and then expecting them to sleep right away!

I had been planning on this Nutella Cookies with Dark Chocolates for a long time and decided I am not going to procrastinate any more. Seeing me get busy with the butter box that comes packed with muffins on their cover, alerts my boys that something chocolate in underway. That's sure enough not to get them sleepy. When asked when they are going to hit the bed, they promptly told me, once I give them the chocolates that I was making. They patiently waited for it to get done, I mean how much patience can you expect from boys, soon to be 5 yr old.

These hot cookies sold literally like hot cakes! I mean the adage fitted so well. They were content only after being satisfied with their share of these sinful chocolate cookies.



Nutella and Dark Chocolate Cookies:

Ingredients Needed:

Nutella and Dark Chocolate - 1 cup
All purpose flour / Maida - 2 tbsp
Icing Sugar - 2 tbsp
Butter - 1 tbsp
Milk - 1 tbsp (as per requirement)

How to make Nutella and Dark Chocolate Cookies

Pre heat oven at 170 Deg C.

Melt Nutella and Dark Chocolate in microwave. In a bowl, take the melted chocolate, add flour and icing sugar. Mix well. 

To get the dropping consistency add milk and mix till you get a smooth thick dropping consistency.
Grease a baking tray and place drops of the batter.

Bake at 170 Degree C for 15 - 20 mins, till your cookies are done. It took me about 18 mins to get the right texture.





The cookies get harden when you allow them to cool. Will be very gooey and chewy but for chocolate lovers like my kids, it's a heavenly treat!

These make a lovely add on for a party table - Kid's Delight Party

No comments:

Post a Comment