Thursday, September 29, 2011

Microwave Fried Moong Dal Snack | Easy and Quick Snacks for Kids

I know I am very late for my own event. I was just procrastinating, nothing else. Plus the fact that I really wanted to make something different. But how different is this fried moong dal? Well it's healthy for one, and very tasty at the same time. Who says healthy and tasty food dont' go hand in hand!

Nutan, who has graciously accepted to host this month's MEC, themed on Tea Time Snack, must be upset with me surely, for not sending an entry much earlier on. I wanted to take these with the evening tea/coffee, never mind I hope Nutan will not say no to these.

So here comes these yummy moong dal fried in microwave completely.

Microwave Fried Moong Dal

Ingredients Needed:

Moong Dal - 1 cup

Salt to taste

Oil -1 tsp

Red chili powder per taste

How to make Fried Moong Dal Snack in Microwave

Wash and soak moong dal for 30 mins. Drain completely. Spread on a microwave safe plate, micro for 2 mins first, toss and again microwave for 1 min.


Mix in oil, salt and chili powder. Microwave again for 5 mins.


Allow to cool, it will turn very crispy.


Sending this to Nutan who is hosting the MEC: Tea Time Snack,. Hope you enjoy what comes out of this Edition!

No comments:

Post a Comment