Monday, January 16, 2012

Eggless Microwave Brownie with Nutella | Chocolate Recipes | Step by Step Recipe

When it comes to cakes or muffins, my kids love only chocolate base. It's such a thing that they will not even touch if it's not chocolate. I have made many versions of easy and quick Microwave Mug Cakes. These are so quick to make that you can for your kids in a jiffy.

For the second day I thought of making another version of 1 minute Eggless Cake in Microwave. This is inspired from so many other bookmarked recipes. The recent one that I loved was from Vardhini, who was inspired from Pages, who had originally adapted from Mons Chocolate Mug Cake. See how much a chocolate can pass on! For the all the chocolate lovers out there, this is a beautiful recipe. Thank you ladies..:) I have further tweaked to suit my own taste.

I made this along with the Chocolate Fudge, since it was taking time to set I thought I will make a cake meanwhile to pacify my boys. The moment I made this, it disappeared and there was more demands for more to be made. This was made again right away and that kind of set things alright.

This is surely another version that I am going to be making quite often.









Ingredients Needed:

All purpose flour / Maida - 2 tbsp
Icing Sugar - 3 tbsp
Cocoa powder -  3/4 tbsp
Baking powder -  1/2 tsp
Baking soda  a pinch
Curds/ Yogurt - 1 & 1/2 tbsp
Milk- 1 & 1/2 tbsp
Olive Oil- 1 & 1/2 tbsp
Nutella  1 tbsp

How to make Eggless Microwave Brownie

In a mixing bowl, shift the flour with baking soda, icing, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda.

Next add yogurt, milk, oil. And finally add the nutella. Mix well.

Microwave this mixture in a microwave safe bowl.

Microwave for 1 minute, then followed by 30 secs. Let it stand for 30 secs if you feel.
.
Notes:
Since this rises while cooking, use either a tall cup or a bowl.
Serving Suggestions: Dazzle some chocolate syrup over it and serve warm

Sending this to:
Kavi, who is guest hosting Kid's Delight themed on Something Sweet
Kalyani who is hosting MEC, for the January Edition
and my own Chocolate Mela

Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM# 12

No comments:

Post a Comment