Saturday, August 30, 2008

About Spice Your Life!

Welcome to my blog!

You might wonder why have another blog, when I already have one going on! Well when I created my Cooking 4 all Seasons, all I had was just 2 seconds to decide on a name and click ok to view my blog. I must've tried couple of names, before settling down to this name for a blog. But as things turned out, the name portrays everything that's me and my cooking style. But it resisted to certain things that I wanted to focus more on. Having a name that was much focused on the cooking front, I couldn't discuss on other things that I feel needs attention and discussion.

Hence this blog Spice your life! And yes I did spend some time choosing the right name and this I believe is what life is all about. Without spice there is no taste in food and so is life. Getting the right spice matters a lot. And I believe children act as the spice in our life. Without them, life is really dull. They make it worth it, with their laughter, their smiles, their pranks, their tears, their games and of course, their likes in food. This blog is dedicated to children and to things that matter to us, when we talk about them.

When I started Cooking 4 all Seasons, my daughter was 6 and my twins were 6 months. In this one year, I have seen their food habits change, along with so many other things. My daughter is a very picky eater and I am always challenged to find dishes that she eats without complaints And on top it got to be healthy and nutritious. So when I pack lunch, its one separate for her and for us. So now I pack for 3 of us, down the lane I will end up packing for 5. So by then I really must be having lots of ideas. But my daughter's lunch box is always a big challenge, so this blog is my way of learning more Kid friendly dishes and kids oriented things. And yes I would like to have a space for Parenting, as I am sure its going to be useful for me and many others too.

Apart from that, I have had requests for healthy recipes, Bachelor recipes. So finally I have a space where I can have discussions on Diabetic recipes, Bachelor recipes and some!

And above all, since being a vegetarian this space is for me to cook dishes that are purely vegetarian, yes not even egg. Though I won't claim Vegan, yes I like my milk and cheese! So if you are looking for Indian Vegetarian, then you are in the right space.

Hope you will enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment