Friday, December 31, 2010

Are you ready for a Blogging Marathon?

Yes you read it right! As a one of things to address, I decided to blog everyday on Spice your Life. This is going to be a blogging marathon on different topics. It almost looks like I keep forgetting important milestones that I meet on Spice your Life. Like I forgot that Indian Cooking Challenge completed a year some 6 months and didn't remember until reminded. Then Spice your Life completed 2 years end of August and I just remembered that now!

Well to make up for the step motherly attitude I have, I thought I should blog non stop for 31 days to get over the phase. Best part being since this blog is about so many different aspects on life, I feel it will be more fun.

Starting this Monday school will reopen and I will be literally running to plan for my Kid's snack and Lunch box. Hoping to achieve all that through this marathon.

Leave me a comment if you are interested to join me along for the Marathon. I will be glad to try and read what you will be doing the next 31 days during January 2011


Image Courtesy: Source 

Wishing all my readers a great year ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment