Monday, December 20, 2010

Announcing Kid's Delight - Chocolate Feast!

I thought I would just go ahead announce the next theme for the Kid's Delight before I work on the round up. I know we just had the Holiday Special as the theme. But since the holidays just started and it being the the festival seasons, I decided if the theme is based on chocolate it be just too great.  So it is going to be a Chocolate Feast!
To tell you the truth though, since I ended up making some chocolate dishes for the kids, I realized that this theme will be very apt as kids love chocolate in any form.



Please check out the rules and send in your entries either through the entry form or through email to spicingyourlife@gmail.com by 15th January 2011.

So it can be anything in chocolate!

Looking forward to your entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment