Friday, June 4, 2010

Announcing Kid's Delight ~ Colouring your Kid's Delight!

Yes you read it right! While I was breaking my head on what theme can be best for the next version for Kid's Delight, I happen to read Nithi's pinky puris and I thought well this is the next theme. I know I have tried colouring the food to make it more attractive, like adding Spinach to puris to get Green Puris, Beets to get pink ones. But I never really thought much beyond that. Then of course you may remember Harini's Food in Colour  the event that coloured many blogs.

Coming to this event, this is going to be one edition focused on colouring food to please your kids. My daughter was so happy getting green, pink puris. so it is natural that kids love colourful food.


So here is what you got to do.

Prepare a dish with colourfl hues. FOOD COLOURS SHOULD NOT BE USED. ONLY NATURAL VEGETABLE COLOURS SHOULD BE USED.

Post on your blog from now till July 15th, 2010.

Once done, you can fill in your details in the form below for the event (if you face problem please mail me, I will address it)

Link back to this announcement and add the logo so that we spread the news on the event.

The dish prepared should have been accepted by your own kid, kid from your family or friends. Or even something that you loved eating as a kid. (Because the idea is to tell my kids that another kid loved this, there by making them eat it, thank you!)

The last date for the entries is 15th July 2010. You can send in as many entries you can. Older entries are welcome too.

Other ideas and suggestions are most welcome. I am hoping you will help me get better ideas!


No comments:

Post a Comment