Saturday, November 20, 2010

Kid's Delight ~ Finger Food Round up

I think I am making this as a habit posting the round up late, but I am determined it is going to get better. Afterall it doesn't do justice to the efforts taken by the bloggers. When I thought of Finger Food, it was basically an effort to get some ideas to have quick snacks for the evening or even for a party with Kids around.

We have about 45 entries, all fitting the bill and each one as tempting as the other. I thank everybody who has sent in their entry. I hope I haven't missed any, if so kindly ping me, will update right away!

First three entries comes from Dershana, who sends in 2 savory finger foods and a delightful muffin.

Baked brown bread rolls
Paneer Tikka Kaatti Rolls
Eggless apple and dates bran muffins

I am sure kids will be ready to grab these right away. I am eyeing that Paneer Tikka Kaatti Rolls for Konda.

Next from Gayathri comes Cake balls & a Eggless Peanut Butter Cupcake


Followed by Bread cutlets & Savoury Spring Onion and Paneer Rolls from Jayasri who finally managed to send in for the event.

Then comes
Kalva 's Spicy Crispy Rice Balls
Kavitha's Sabudana Vada
Lalitha's Fruit Balls
Meena's Oriental Croquettes in Noodle Wraps
Meenakshi Tripathy's Bread Rolls
Nisha's Cake Pops

Nivedita sends in two entries, Bread and Fruit bars(M/W grilled) & Beetroot fingers

And a Platter for Advay from Priyanka

Followed by Pavani's  Tomato Spirals, Shortbread Biscuits, Carrot Muffins,
Carrot and Courgette Muffins, Mixed Vegetable Noodles Rolls


PJ then sends in a Sabudana Vada

Followed by some tempting creations from Priya Srinivasan Chocolate Dry Fruit Ladoo, Microwave Ragi Laddoos, Soya Fritters, Urad Dal Vada, Dates Peda

Then Priya Suresh sends in
Oven Roasted Cauliflower
Chocolate Puffs
Eggless Jumbo Chocolate Chips Cookies
Spicy & Cheesy Stuffed Beets Swirl Bread
Barley & Spring Onion Biscuits
Ka'ak- Arabic Bread Rings

Sanjeeta's Bread Snack
Santosh's Bread Fry
Sunitha Bala sends in ritzy chicken nuggets & Pizza fingers

Supriya's Bread Fingers & Bread Boats
Akheela's Beetroot party sandwiches
Umm Mymoonah's Beet Falafel
Vidhya's Choco dates & Nuts Balls

Finally from me Mini Triangle Stuffed Paratha, Peanut Fried Gram Chikki Balls, Manoharam

I hope I have included everybody. Please let me know if I have missed any.

Next theme is based on Holiday Special for Kid's Delight

No comments:

Post a Comment