Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Blog for Indian Cooking Challenge

I have just created a private blog to record the activities done for Indian Cooking Challenge. I will be posting the recipe chosen for the month in the blog, members are encouraged to leave questions or suggestion in that blog. I have already sent out the invite to the members who have already confirmed. If I have missed sending out the invite, please leave your email id in this post.
Will be mailing the Rava Laddoo that is chosen as the trail recipe for the Month of June.
And sorry to say my search for the perfect logo is still on. Will hopefully have it ready before we post the Rava Laddoo.
Last date for posting Rava Laddoo is 30th June.
Participating members will have to mail me the following details
The blog post
Member name
Picture of the dish
Note: The rule that a member cannot miss more than two months applies from July.

No comments:

Post a Comment